The six-man outrigger canoe season begins in February and runs through mid October. We welcome anyone interested in trying outrigger paddling to contact our knowledgeable coaching staff prior to attending practices. All practices are held at our site in Redwood City.
Members will need to register for practices on the Races&Event page.
Experienced paddlers only. Contact email@example.com for information.
KEIKI PRACTICE (19yo and under)
New keiki, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information and prior to visiting practices.
New Paddlers (Novice) and Returning Members Practice
Sundays 8:00am - 11:00am (OTW at 8:30am)
- Those new to paddling
- Individuals who paddled before but haven't been paddling for more than several months
- Or those with experience but new to Kilohana
Current members will need to register for practices on the Races&Event page.
New to Kilohana OCC and want to attend? Please contact email@example.com for details.
- Masks are optional, but at times will be required while we are on land
when science programs are in session.
- While at the site, if you need to cough/sneeze, cover your mouth with
the crook of your elbow.
- If you are not feeling well, do not come to practice, STAY HOME.
- Always show up early to help with canoes.
- Dress appropriately for all types of weather, think layers. This is a
water sport and you will get wet.
- Bring proper hydration and food for a 2 hour practice.
- Help clean and return canoes and equipment.
- Keep our site clean. Dispose of trash in bins or take home
2021 KILOHANA COACHING STAFF
Head Coach Ron Garcia
Lisa and Archie Bie
Wield the paddles together
Kilohana practice site location: Redwood City on the peninsula.