The six-man outrigger canoe season has begun and continues through mid October.
We welcome anyone interested in trying outrigger paddling to contact our knowledgeable coaching staff prior to attending practices. All practices are held at our site in Redwood City.
Weekday practices will occur after daylight savings
Members will need to register for practices on the Races&Event page.
Experienced paddlers only. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
KEIKI PRACTICE (19yo and under)
Practices will occur after daylight savings
New keiki, please contact email@example.com for information and prior to visiting practices.
New Paddlers (Novice)
Information coming soon.
New to outrigger and interested paddling? Send us an email to:
- Masks are optional, but at times will be required while we are on land
when science programs are in session.
- While at the site, if you need to cough/sneeze, cover your mouth with
the crook of your elbow.
- If you are not feeling well, do not come to practice, STAY HOME.
- Always show up early to help with canoes.
- Dress appropriately for all types of weather, think layers. This is a
water sport and you will get wet.
- Bring proper hydration and food for a 2 hour practice.
- Help clean and return canoes and equipment.
- Keep our site clean. Dispose of trash in bins or take home
2022 KILOHANA COACHING STAFF
Head Coach Payam "Pai" Defaii
Wield the paddles together
Kilohana practice site location: Redwood City on the peninsula.