Our racing 2022 season has ended and regular scheduled practice is on hold until further notice.
New Paddlers (Novice)
Information coming soon.
New to outrigger and interested paddling? Send us an email to:
- Masks are optional, but at times will be required while we are on land
when science programs are in session.
- While at the site, if you need to cough/sneeze, cover your mouth with
the crook of your elbow.
- If you are not feeling well, do not come to practice, STAY HOME.
- Always show up early to help with canoes.
- Dress appropriately for all types of weather, think layers. This is a
water sport and you will get wet.
- Bring proper hydration and food for a 2 hour practice.
- Help clean and return canoes and equipment.
- Keep our site clean. Dispose of trash in bins or take home
2023 KILOHANA COACHING STAFF
Joel Munar, Head Coach
· Brendan Lam
· Nathan Lau
· Ron Garcia
· Lisa Bie
· Archie Bie
· Micheliene Nguyen
· Eric Nguyen
Wield the paddles together