Mahalo to all the racers who braved the cold and rain!
You can find the results here:
Short Course: https://www.webscorer.com/race?raceid=308976
Long Course: https://www.webscorer.com/race?raceid=308982
We also welcome feedback regarding this event. Please send your comments to: email@example.com
- 8:00AM – 9:30AM Check-in open at Redwood City public launch ramp.
- 8:45AM Race Meeting in at Redwood City public launch ramp
- 9:15AM Short Course (5 - 6 miles)
- 11:00AM Long Course (8 - 10 miles…Race will start 15 minutes after the last canoe finishes from the short course)
- Coffee and light snacks provided.
- Water fill station available. Bring your own bottle/cup.
- Relax after your race with a bowl of rice and chili (included with registration) at Kilohana’s site.
- Mahalo to our sponsor, Marine Science Institute, for the use of their conference space so that we can stay nice and dry while eating lunch and relaxing.
- Watercraft: OC-1, V-1, and OC-2 (M, F, coed, parent/child)
- Age Divisions:
- Short Course: Junior (19 & Under) & Adult (20+)
- Long Course: Junior (19 & Under), Open (under 50), Master 50+
- A leash and PFD are mandatory to participate (Type II inflatable PFD is acceptable).
- You must be able to remount your canoe in the event of a huli.
- Safety boats will be available for both short and long courses.
Parking and canoe set-up
- Parking is free.
- Parking at the public launch is limited. Street parking is also available if the public parking lot is full.
- Grass area is available for canoe set up but limited at the launch area. Additional grass is located near street parking.
- Please do not park in surrounding business parking lots next to the launch ramp.
Race start and finish
- Please note that the start and finish is located at the dock in front of Kilohana's site.
- Racers will leave from the public launch and paddle a short distance to the start line. The finish will also be in front of Kilohana's site
Race Day Check-In
- All registered racers must pick up their assigned bib number at the Registration table, located at the public launch ramp.
- The registration table will be open from 8:00 - 9:30am.
We are using Webscorer for event registration, race timing, and results.
- Entry is $25
- Want to race twice? Entry fee for your second race will only be $10!
- Juniors (19 & under) are free!
Short course https://www.webscorer.com/register?raceid=307898
Long course https://www.webscorer.com/register?raceid=307894
Short Course Map
Long Course Map